SIMPLE LICENSE MODEL
We rely on a simple license model and put a lot of work into the proper preparation of the trainer to run a simulation workshop.
INDIVIDUALLY DETERMINED MILEAGE
The certification process prepares the trainer for theoretical and practical simulation. A new trainer is usually ready to lead the first workshop after a few days.
The certification process is determined individually and usually includes:
- introduction to game mechanics (remotely, approx. 30 minutes),
- introduction to our proprietary method of conducting simulation workshops (remotely, approx. 45 minutes),
- participation in a demonstration workshop as a participant (about 2 hours),
- participation in a demonstration workshop as an observer (about 2 hours),
- independent running of a training workshop,
- telephone support of an experienced Game Master (certified lecturer with many years of experience),
- conducting a workshop with supervision once a year to exchange experiences.
We also run intensive methodological workshops in small groups (train-the-trainer).
The goal of the methodological workshop is:
- practical simulation training,
- deepening knowledge about the operation of simulation,
- exchange of experiences and discussion on directions of simulation development.
Methodical workshops usually last 4-6 hours. The price of each methodological workshop is determined individually depending on the number and experience of participants.